Friday, June 7, 2013

drop it like it's sugar peas

Photo



homografias: Jase Dean by Arno



homografias:

Jase Dean by Arno

busket: pardon me my good uh… sir.

busket:

image

pardon me my good

image

uh…

image

sir.

my-life-just-for-one-more-day: getolddietrying: tessayo: ne0n-...



my-life-just-for-one-more-day:

getolddietrying:

tessayo:

ne0n-streetlights:

A picture in 365 slices. Each slice is one day of the year.

wow.

i don't even know what to say to this

this is just, wow.

AWESOME

This is amazing. No other words to describe it.

Photo



Audio



kaylacoan: I think all of our positivity levels need to be more...













kaylacoan:

I think all of our positivity levels need to be more like Mike's.

blackmarketaardvarks: I don't think I have ever physically...













blackmarketaardvarks:

I don't think I have ever physically 'lolled' until this moment. 

Bernard Tennant.

David Cribbins.

#Priceless. 

Just a pool, disguised as a pond, with a trampoline instead of...



Just a pool, disguised as a pond, with a trampoline instead of a diving board.

I wrote a paper about these kinds of pools several years ago for a class when they were just prototypes. These pools have a natural filtration system that run based on the plants that are in the pool that give the water nutrients that allow it to not only be crystal clear, but you are also able to drink the water because it becomes so clean. And the best part is that once the initial filtration system is installed and calibrated, it maintains itself and eliminates the need for chlorine or constant maintenance like salt water pools. 

sodomymcscurvylegs: lukewonghaupepelutivruskyiv: tumbloler: tr...



sodomymcscurvylegs:

lukewonghaupepelutivruskyiv:

tumbloler:

troller-toaster:

timelordy-teganbreann:

peniseslovemisha:

positivelypeculiar:

autisticpsychopath:

That's actually a theory incorporated into M-theory (string theory)

Sorry, I just used the word theory three times. 

Basically, there is a possibility, if string theory is correct and atoms are actually made up of tiny strings vibrating in 10 dimensions, we could have infinite parallel universes inside each and every quark contained in our body. We're huge to them, and tiny to the universe WE are contained in. 

How bout that? There could be billions upon trillions of creatures, things, worlds, inside each atom inside us. Infinite universes in one quark. 

Mia your geek is showing.

This is why I study physics.

…whoah. brb, contemplating this forever.

So does that mean that when we die all those billions of universes and creatures die within us?

image

I knew I am a god

I fucking knew it

holy crap that is like world-ception

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I have always contemplated this possibility since I was young. Had no idea it was an actual physics theory. Cool!

Photo

















pleatedjeans: smbc comics









pleatedjeans:

smbc comics

LOLOLOL~ Originally by 3







LOLOLOL~ Originally by 3

klartie: costanzastan: jacobfuckedme: klartie fucking hell my dad was carving the chicken for...

klartie:

costanzastan:

jacobfuckedme:

klartie

fucking hell my dad was carving the chicken for dinner and all of a sudden i just hear him manically giggling to himself so i fucking go into the kitchen and this is what i fucking find

image

jesus christ dad what the fuck 

except no.

with the fake text posts lbr we kno u decapitated a bratz doll for the sad, sad purpose of this post

image

zyrenskistudios: coffeetan: cartermagazine: Today In...



zyrenskistudios:

coffeetan:

cartermagazine:

Today In History

'Dr.Mae Carol Jemison became the first black woman astronaut on this date June 5, 1987.'

(photo: Dr.Mae Carol)

-CARTER Magazine

I was looking her up recently because she was in an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation directed by LeVar Burton, and Nichelle Nichols visited the set! So awesome. First real astronaut on Star Trek.

I listened to an interview with her and she is an amazing woman. She was also inspired to go into space because of Star Trek.

sodomymcscurvylegs: Excuse me, Patti Labelle could sing the...



sodomymcscurvylegs:

Excuse me, Patti Labelle could sing the alphabet and be right choice. She is perfection!

Photo



heysawbones: I know this is a mess, but I feel relieved. I...



heysawbones:

I know this is a mess, but I feel relieved. I think this might really get me where I need to go.

regourso: I suppose since I upload much of this guy I should...



regourso:

I suppose since I upload much of this guy I should tell you more about Randgris.

Randgris was born roughly 3000 years before the current timeline of the game setting. At the height of his youth and power he was practically a demigod, a powerful zorom of the windlord bloodline, possessing titanic strength, power over the storm, super-sonic flight, among other epic abilities. He along with the group of brave heroes he belonged to fought long-time against the forces of the Winter Witch Kreydladd, one of the first Lords of The Dead. Unfortunately right before she could be vanquished, she cursed Randgris to fall down with her into an ice tomb of her own making. The young warrior remained frozen for millenia until he was pulled out by a Moldaff excavation that stumbled upon the ice tomb. 

Stripped of his powers, realizing everything he once knew is dead and gone, and struggling to adapt to a modern world of flying ships and magitech he no longer understands, Randgris nonetheless continues to fight for justice and protect the weak against all the horrors seeking to plunge the world in darkness once again.


pivoslyakova: Detail at Rodarte | Fall 2007



pivoslyakova:

Detail at Rodarte | Fall 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment