Sunday, June 9, 2013

a-black-suv-just-pulled-up-and

Photo



ask-dune-and-kei: ender-alice: theenderchimera: ask-dune-and-k...



ask-dune-and-kei:

ender-alice:

theenderchimera:

ask-dune-and-kei:

i changed my background again

*laughs*

THIS IS PERFECT

SO FUCKING PERFECT!

this better not fucking become a popular posts i mean like woowooowo 70 notes holy fuck please no

Photo



neptunespresenttheclones: high-rollin: duchesssx: desertmanian...



neptunespresenttheclones:

high-rollin:

duchesssx:

desertmanian:

African American doctors attempting to save the life of a Klu Klux Klan member:

This photo left me speechless, this is what respect is. 

this is what grace is

oh….shit..

wow…

I never scroll pass this photo.. This is humanity, a lot of people can learn from this picture.

a-cumberbatch-of-cookies: littlemisskay: cannedmuffins: ...





a-cumberbatch-of-cookies:

littlemisskay:

cannedmuffins:

The Most Gorgeous Book Ever Has No Words Or Pictures, Just Color

This is the RGB Colorspace Atlas by Tauba Auerbach. The 8"x8" hardcover tome is pretty much an encyclopedia of every color in the RGB index. It's huge, it's gorgeous, and I want one.

I KNOW WHAT THIS NEEDS

image

It's like they were made for each other.

i swear to fucking hell if you fuckers start shipping a book and i pen i will forcibly shove you back into the pits of hell you came from

Sensors alight, the pen trailed itself sensually down the gradient shift from yellow to blue along ample curve of paper, dipping closer and closer to the book's spine.

"Can you imagine it?" the pen whispered, whirring and selecting #00563F with practiced intimacy. "Just picture it. With your collection and my potential…we can color the world."

image

TUMBLR STOP. 

YES

NEVER STOP TUMBLR

me when i'm almost home: I can almost taste the internet

me when i'm almost home: I can almost taste the internet

delicatevibes: cluubsoda: nordicunicorn: candyp0p: uncomfortablechair: vicsagod: exceldamage: ...

delicatevibes: cluubsoda: nordicunicorn: candyp0p: uncomfortablechair: vicsagod: exceldamage: ...

toramorigan: Have you ever seen something so precious and...





toramorigan:

Have you ever seen something so precious and adorable that you felt your insides explode?

Photo



Photo



Photo



ilovegothgirls: Bring me the head of the Head Cheerleader!



ilovegothgirls:

Bring me the head of the Head Cheerleader!

thinsiqnificant: my mom bought me a camouflage sweater today and i was like mom why did u do that...

thinsiqnificant: my mom bought me a camouflage sweater today and i was like mom why did u do that...

Photo



erosart: Van Arno





erosart:

Van Arno

incredible-kush: new glass makes me happy



incredible-kush:

new glass makes me happy

bexhere: slumperella: If we all handled situations like this,...





bexhere:

slumperella:

If we all handled situations like this, the world would be a better place.

^

Photo



Photo



gamefreaksnz: This isn't living!







gamefreaksnz:

This isn't living!

No comments:

Post a Comment